- This event has passed.
Self-Compassion as a Daily Practice
October 4 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pmCost: $50
Self-compassion is something we all need, but don’t always know how to do. Research shows that self-compassion is linked to:
- Overall well-being
- Decrease in: anxiety, depression, stress, perfectionism, shame, body dissatisfaction
- Increase in: life satisfaction, happiness, confidence, gratitude, optimism, immune function
- Increase in coping and resiliency
- Less fear of failure à more likely to persist
- More personal responsibility, motivation and to repair past mistakes
- Better health habits
- More caring and supportive relationships with partner – more forgiving, less controlling and verbally aggressive
Are you ready to bring more of this into your life??
This 1-hour workshop will give you all the research-based tips and tools to help you do so.
Space is limited – register below to secure your spot now. Cost is $50 per person.