- This event has passed.
Mindful Parenting Workshop 1-5pm
March 18, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmCost: $199
Whether parenting with your partner, co-parenting in separate households, or single parenting, discover how cultivating a mindfulness practice will increase your skills resulting in improved relationships with your kids and strengthened family connections. You will be guided through experiential practices that will allow you to find your own center, so as to increase your ability to be present with your child/children. Mindful parenting is about parenting to the kid you actually have; not the one you thought/hoped/wish you had. Being able to separate out your own triggers from previous/unresolved issues, from what emotions are arising in your child allows you a great possibility to guide them through challenge moments by role modeling the very behaviors you are seeking.
$199/person, or $279/couple (co-parents)
During this 4-hour workshop, you will learn how to:
- Practice effective discipline that decreases yelling and frustration
- Generate greater awareness and communication, resulting in fulfilling relationships
- Increase your moment to moment presence, helping you to respond instead of react
- Learn to enjoy and embrace the unexpected challenges of parenting
- Cultivate calm, peace and find the joy amidst the chaos